Share Your Story and Win Terms & Conditions
Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the Rydo Share Your Story and Win Competition (“Competition”) is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Eligibility to Enter
Entry is open to all residents of Australia, 18 years and over. However, employees and the immediate families of Rydo Technologies Pty Ltd ABN 69 611 475 113 (the “Promoter”) and their associated agencies and companies or any organisation or individual associated with the provision of the prize(s) are not eligible to enter. Entrant must be residing in Australia at the time of entry, or their entry may be deemed invalid.
The competition commences on 1st November 2019 at 9am AEST and closes 01 February 2020 at 10pm AEST (“Competition Period”).
How to Enter
- To participate in the Competition entrants must visit rydo.com.au/share-and-win and register their details including (but not limited to) name, phone, and email address.
- Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- Entrants who have won in any Rydo competition in the past 12 months are not eligible to win a prize in this competition.
- A limit of one entry per entrant applies.
- Entries must be received by 01 February 2020 at 10pm AEST to be included in the Competition. Each valid entry received over the duration of the Competition Period will be entered into the Competition.
- The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter’s database. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- The entrant is responsible for any activity and/or entries that have been submitted using their device (E.g. Phone, computer, tablet, etc). It is the entrant’s sole responsibility to control any and all access to their device. The Promoter will not be responsible for any loss, damage or costs incurred as a result of failure to comply with this.
- Any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- By entering the competition, the entrant hereby permits their entry (including text and any photographs) to appear in connection with Rydo or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the entrant will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- In consideration of the Promoter awarding the prize to a Winner, the Winner hereby permits the Winner’s image, as photographed during the Winner’s participation in the prize to appear in connection with Rydo or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the Winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Entries will be judged at 07 February 10am AEST at GM Cabs Head Office, Keith Smith Ave, Mascot NSW 2020.
- Winners will be notified by a phone call within two (2) days of the draw and in writing. The Winner’s details will be published on the Rydo website at rydo.com.au and the Rydo email newsletter from 01 March 2020.
If required, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at GM Cabs Head Office, Keith Smith Ave, Mascot NSW 2020 on 021 February 10am AEST. The unclaimed prize Winner will be notified of their prize by phone, in writing and their Winner’s details will be published on the Rydo website at rydo.com.au and the Rydo email newsletter from 01 March 2020.
- There will be Five (5) Winners selected from all entries received, who will win One (1) Rydo voucher valued at $200.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize is not included. These are the responsibility of the Winner.
- All prizes are non-transferrable. No cash alternative is available for any prize. Prizes must be taken as offered. Any prize, unused portion of any prize, or portion of the prize Winner is not entitled to, are not exchangeable or cannot be redeemed as cash. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. Prize values are in Australian dollars. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize values.
- In acceptance of the prize, the Winner acknowledges that they may incur ongoing costs associated with the prize which are the entire responsibility of the Winner.
- The prize is subject to availability. Alternatives may be offered dependent on availability.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
- The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the Winners and their companions must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a Winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited by the Winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- Personal information about all prize Winners will be shared with the Promoter, and their agents, to the extent necessary for prizes to be delivered to the prize Winners.
- If the Major Prize Winner does not provide proof of meeting the valid entry requirements, the Major Prize will be forfeited in full, and the Winner will have no further claim. A re-draw will be held to award the Major Prize to a valid entrant.
- Prizes will be awarded to the person named in their contest entry. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Competition Period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the Winners may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- Should the Winners not meet any of the criteria stated in these terms and conditions to be a valid Winner, they will forfeit all rights to the Prize, and a redraw will take place to reallocate the Prize to a valid Winner.
- By accepting the prize, the Winners agree to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed throughout the duration of the prize.
- If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, subject to government legislation.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoters (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion and:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference:
- any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoters) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions
- any tax liability incurred by a Winner or entrant; or
- use of the prize.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
- to disqualify any entrant; or
- subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate, subject to government legislation.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- You consent to The Promoter collecting your personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this Competition (including but not limited to determining and notifying the Winner and prize fulfilment). Your personal information may be disclosed to a third party as a result of entering this competition. For purposes of public statements and advertisements The Promoter will only publish the Winner’s name, state, and contest entry. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter. If you are not willing for this to occur, you cannot participate in the promotion.
- The Promoter is Rydo Technologies Pty Ltd (ABN: 69 611 475 113) of Keith Smith Ave, Mascot NSW 2020.
App Promo Code Terms & Conditions
You need to register your credit card details with us via the app to receive any discount offered by us or through Rydo App.
User is required to enter credit card details into the app to receive any discount offered by Rydo before placing a booking and before a trip begins. User must book via the app to claim offer and apply promo code prior to placing booking. Offer available to a single ride only, no continuous travel with multiple passengers. Not redeemable in conjunction with any other offer. Discount may be claimed as part of larger fare.
Rydo Technologies Pty Ltd ABN 69 611 475 113
- The Rydo App allows users to request and access transportation services from registered and licensed third party taxi and private car transportation service providers.
- Meaning of words
- App and Rydo App refers to the website and software application “Rydo” which allows users to request and access transportation services from registered and licensed third party taxi and private car transportation service providers and which is available to download from the Google Play and Apple stores;
- BPOINT Payment Service means the payment gateway service operated by Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124 which is subject to the terms & conditions of use located at www.bpoint.com.au/payments/lweisholdway/Pages/Terms;
- Content includes any information or data submitted by you through the Rydo App and Services and all information and data made available to you by us through our Rydo App and Services;
- Intellectual Property means, whether registered or not, all copyright, designs and industrial designs, circuit layouts, trademarks, service marks and commercial names and designations, trade secrets, know-how confidential information, patents, invention and discoveries, literary artistic and scientific works, inventions in all fields of human endeavour, and other results of intellectual activity in the industrial, commercial, scientific, literary or artistic fields;
- Notice includes a disclaimer, a disclosure or other statement, a consent and terms and conditions;
- Providers refer to registered and licensed third party taxi and private car transportation service providers;
- related body corporate has the meaning given in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth);
- Services refer to the services provided by Rydo via the Rydo App including providing access to transportation services from registered and licensed third party taxi and private car transportation service providers;
- website refers to rydo.com.au and any variation or tailored version of the website created for your use;
- you refers to you as the user of the App and our Services; and
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa.
- Users and Accounts
- To access and use our Services, you will have to download the Rydo App onto a compatible mobile device and create a new user account, by providing certain personal information, including your name, address, mobile phone number, as well as a username, password and payment details;
- To create a user account with Rydo you must be at least 18 years of age or otherwise have valid parental consent to utilise our Services if you are underage. As such, if you create an account you will be deemed to have received parental consent;
- To use our Services, you must be located within Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart or Canberra;
- You are responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your account or any other breach of security;
- We will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you will be held liable for losses incurred by us or another party due to someone else using your account or password;
- You may not use anyone else’s account at any time, nor assign or transfer your account to any other person;
- You agree to maintain and update your user information, data and password as required to keep it accurate, current, and complete;
- You agree that we may store and use the user information and data you provide us (including payment card information) for use in maintaining your accounts and for billing fees to your payment card;
- You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted by the Rydo App or via our Services.
- Rydo Services
- You acknowledge and agree that:
- Rydo is not a transportation provider or carrier, and we are not in the business of providing transportation services;
- we only provide a platform to introduce passengers to Providers and provide you the ability to request transportation services from Providers within the area, who may or may not accept to transport you from your selected pick-up location to your desired final destination for a fee;
- we do not guarantee or warrant that Providers will be available when you need them or that Providers will be able to provide you their services within any period of time, any level of quality or to your satisfaction; and
- when you receive transportation services from a Provider you enter into a contract directly with that Provider for those services and Rydo is not a party to that contract; and
- we are not responsible or liable to you in any way for the actions, behaviour, omissions or any damage or loss caused by Providers when providing or failing to provide you their transportation services.
- Through the Rydo App, Rydo provides you with:
- information about transportation services offered by registered and licensed Providers;
- information about Providers to enable you to request transportation services from Providers;
- the ability to request transportation services from available Providers, who are located near you;
- where your request is accepted, access to transportation services from registered and licensed Providers;
- the ability to rate your experience and Provider; and
- the ability to pay a Provider a fee for their transportation services, through the BPOINT Payment Service.
- Once you have entered both your pick-up and final drop-off destinations, selected a Provider, and confirmed the request, the Provider is able to locate you through the Global Positioning System (GPS) receiver in your mobile phone device. When the Provider accepts your trip request, the App allows you to track the location and progress of the Provider’s journey in real time.
- You are provided with certain information about your driver and Provider through the App, which may include the registration of the vehicle, the Rydo Provider rating, a photograph of the relevant driver, and the ability to contact the driver directly.
- At the end of trip, you will receive a final fare payable on the Rydo App, which may include additional fees if you have verbally changed the final destination with the Provider during the course of your journey.
- On completion, both you and the Provider will be asked to use the Rydo Provider rating to evaluate the overall experience of the trip, which considers factors such as cleanliness, comfort, safe driving, navigational skill and behaviour of the driver.
- If you have any concerns or want to lodge a complaint regarding your fare or Rydo experience you must do so within twenty-four hours of your booking, otherwise you may be charged the final fare on the nominated credit card registered on your Rydo App.
- User obligations
- You agree and warrant that you will provide us information that is true, complete and accurate.
- It is your responsibility to verify the identity of the Provider, confirm the booking and be available at the requested pick-up location.
- If you no longer wish to proceed with your booking, you must cancel it as soon as practicable, which may incur a cancellation fee in accordance with section 7(i).
- When using the Services you and any accompanying passengers must treat Providers with respect and not cause damage to their vehicles or engage in any unlawful, threatening, harassing, obscene, abusive behaviour or activity or any behaviour which we reasonably believe could damage our reputation.
- You and any accompanying passengers must comply with all applicable laws as well as any terms and conditions of Providers’ transportation services, including minimum standards of behaviour and intoxication.
- You agree that any damage caused by you or other passengers travelling with you in a Provider’s vehicle will incur additional charges, including any cleaning costs due to your or other passengers’ behaviour.
- If your mobile phone is stolen or lost, you must immediately notify Rydo and request your Rydo account be cancelled or suspended in order to prevent any unauthorised use of the Rydo App or Services.
- You must not harm or attempt to harm the App or its functions or Services in any way, including but not limited to:
- removing or altering any copyright, trademark, logo or other proprietary notices or labels from any part of the App;
- modifying, adapting, encrypting, decompiling, tampering or reverse engineering all or any part of the App;
- reproducing or making derivative works based on the App;
- distributing, licensing, leasing, selling, reselling or otherwise exploiting the Services and the App; and
- attempting to gain unauthorised access to or impairing any part of the Services, App and related systems or networks.
- License to use
- We grant you a non-exclusive licence to use the Rydo App and access the Services only for your personal use and solely for the purpose of obtaining access to transportation services from registered and licensed third party taxi and private car transportation service providers.
- Fees and payment
- You may download the Rydo App free of charge, but you may be subject to data or other mobile phone network costs.
- When using the Rydo App to obtain transportation services from a Provider, you must pay the Provider the final fee levied for these services. Payment may be made either:
- directly to the Provider, by way of cash, credit card or EFTPOS using the Provider’s payment facilities in their vehicle; or
- through the Rydo App, by credit card via the BPOINT Payment Service.
- If you elect to pay by a registered credit card on the Rydo App, you acknowledge that your credit card details are valid and are verified by the BPOINT Payment Service subject to the terms & conditions of use by BPOINT located at bpoint.com.au/payments/lweisholdway/Pages/Terms. Rydo and BPOINT will validate your credit card by charging and reversing a $1 charge to ensure that the credit card is valid.
- You acknowledge that the metered fare and fees are regulated by governmental bodies and may exclude toll-road fees and surcharge fees for non-cash payments of fares, which is not at the discretion of Rydo, nor the Provider.
- You acknowledge and agree that the “Estimate Fare” provided on the Rydo App when confirming a booking is merely an estimate and the final fee payable to the Provider is dependent on other variables such as time, distance, route driven, tolls and traffic which may increase the fare payable by you.
- You acknowledge and agree that when specifically booking a private car transportation service, the “Set Rate” indicated on the App in the booking process is the fee that will be charged to you once your booking request has been accepted. This fee is inclusive of the discount or tip, and subject to any additional charges that the Provider may validly impose on you, including tolls. Set Rates are calculated independently by Rydo, and are comparative to those charged in the private car transportation service industry.
- When accepting your trip request, Providers may make bids on the fee payable by you for the transportation services required to transport you to your desired destination and you are able to select the lowest bid at your discretion.
- You understand you may incur a booking fee charge for a booking accepted by a Provider, however you will be made aware of this charge prior to your trip and can elect whether you wish to proceed on the Rydo App.
- If you cancel your booking after the Provider has accepted or you are not available at the pick-up location nominated by you (including if you accept the services of another driver in the vicinity in error), a cancellation fee of up to 50% of the total fare, but no more than $10 may be charged to the credit card registered on your Rydo App or this fee may be added onto the final fare of your next booking.
- You agree that if you have verbally changed your final destination after the Provider has accepted your trip, you may be charged with any additional fees dependent on your new desired destination.
- You agree that the Provider may impose additional fees in relation to any damage to their vehicle caused by your behaviour or the passengers travelling with you.
- You acknowledge that full payment of the levied fee must be made, and that any attempts to evade payment of a fare may be reported by us or the Provider to the police.
- All amounts payable for the Services provided by Rydo are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST). Where not marked inclusive of GST, an amount payable must be increased by the amount of GST payable.
- Limitation of liability
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude the application of all other guarantees, terms, conditions, warranties undertakings, inducements and representations express or implied by statute or otherwise.
- Where any legislation implies or imposes a guarantee, term, condition, warranty, undertaking, inducement or representation in relation to this document and we are not able to exclude that guarantee, term, condition, warranty, undertaking, inducement or representation (Non-Excludable Provision), and we are able to limit your remedy for a breach of the Non-Excludable Provision, then our liability for breach of the Non-Excludable Provision is limited to (at our election):
- in the case of goods, the repair or replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods (or the payment of the cost of doing so); and
- in the case of services, the supplying of the services again (or the payment of the cost of doing so).
- Subject to our obligations under the Non-Excludable Provisions, we will not be liable to you for any incidental, special, punitive, consequential or indirect loss or damages, lost profits, lost data, personal injury or property damage related to, in connection with, or otherwise resulting from any use of the Rydo App or our Services.
- Subject to our obligations under the Non-Excludable Provisions, neither we, nor any of our employees, agents or officers are liable to you for any direct or indirect loss or liability, or any costs, charges or expenses you incur in connection with or arising from:
- information published, displayed or available through our Rydo App or provided via our Services;
- any action taken, failure to act, decision made or reliance by you on the basis of the Content and the data and information in the Rydo App and provided through the Services;
- any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Rydo App or our Services;
- any errors or delays in the Content, or for any actions you or third parties may take in reliance on it;
- your use of any services or offering provided by any individual, firm or company or Provider referred by us to you via the Rydo App or our Services.
- You agree to indemnify, and hold us harmless from any claims, actions, losses or demands relating to or arising out of your use of the Rydo App and Services, including:
- any Content you submit through the Rydo App or Services;
- your use or misuse of the Rydo App or Services;
- any violation of third party rights, including Providers by you or passengers that travel with you; and
- any unlawful, wilful or negligent act or omission by you or passengers that travel with you.
- Provider Liability
- You acknowledge and agree that:
- when using the Rydo App and Services, you will not be covered under any insurance provided or held by Rydo;
- Rydo does not guarantee that Providers will have their own insurance to cover any loss, damage or claim of passengers; and
- Rydo does not guarantee that Providers have a legally registered vehicle that is in roadworthy condition or licence to drive.
- You acknowledge that when you access and use our Services, you enter directly into a contract with the relevant Provider for their Services. We are not responsible for the behaviour, actions or inactions of Providers you use through the Rydo App.
- Rydo will not be held liable nor responsible for any injury, loss or damage experienced by a passenger when using the Services. You confirm and accept this when using our Services, and must bring any claim or action against an individual Provider, rather than us.
- In the event that there is a dispute or complaint between you and a Provider in relation to the transportation services provided, then we will use our best efforts to investigate the dispute and assist you and the Provider to resolve the dispute.
- It is your obligation to notify us of any dispute promptly and within 48 hours of the relevant incident. You may do so by contacting Rydo:
- via email email@example.com
- by telephone 131 001
- Rydo App security
- We do not guarantee that information transmitted over the internet and/or through the Rydo App is totally secure. Therefore, when you send us information you do so at your own risk. Once we have received it, we take reasonable steps to keep the information secure while it is in our own systems but we do not guarantee that it is secure.
- Your use of our Rydo App and our Services is at your own risk. We do not guarantee that our software application is free from viruses, or that access to our Rydo App or Services will be uninterrupted. You should therefore ensure that your equipment is protected from viruses and any other interference that could damage your equipment.
- Information about you & your privacy
- When you download and use our Rydo App, we may collect personal information about you, including your credit card or payment details. Ordinarily, we tell you the purposes for which we collect that information when it is collected. As a general rule, we only collect such information which is necessary for us to provide our Service to you or to maintain our relationship with you.
- Your personal information will not be shared by us with any other person or organisation, except our related bodies corporate, licensees, drivers and suppliers, so that we may adopt an integrated approach to our customers. We will not disclose your personal information to overseas recipients.
- Third party websites
- The Rydo App may contain links to other products and services of third parties. We do not endorse or otherwise approve the owners or operators of the third party website, or the information, graphics and material on those websites or the goods or services (including software) offered on those websites.
- To the extent permitted by law, we are not responsible or liable for, and give no warranty in respect of, any third party website, application or the goods and services (including software) offered by a third party or any information appearing in any product or service we may offer.
- We may receive payments from third parties in relation to goods or services supplied or received as a result of users and third parties accessing any links to third party applications or websites contained in our Rydo App or website.
- Intellectual Property
- Other than for the purposes and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you must not reproduce, upload to a third party, link to, frame, store in a retrieval system or transmit any part of it without our prior written consent.
- Our Rydo App includes registered trademarks owned by us (or our licensors). You must not use any of these trade marks in any way without our prior written consent.
- By accessing and using the Rydo App and our Services, you agree not to redistribute or resell any Intellectual Property obtained from the Rydo App and Services, without our prior written consent.
- You agree that you will not do or cause to be done any act or thing that may impair any of Rydo’s Intellectual Property rights in connection with the Rydo App or Services.
- Permitted use and licence
- You agree to not use the Rydo App or Services:
- in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our server, or the network(s) connected to our server, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Rydo App or Services;
- to attempt to gain unauthorised access to any service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to our server or services through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- to attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through our Rydo App or Services;
- to transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- to impersonate any person or entity;
- to transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or which infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- to transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation unless expressly authorised to do so;
- to stalk or otherwise harass another; or
- to collect or store personal data about other users.
- We have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to:
- refuse the transmission of any Content via the Rydo App or Services;
- refuse access to or use of the Rydo App or Services;
- As a condition of your use of our Rydo App and Services, you authorise us to include you or your organisation’s name in our published list of users.
- Termination and modification of Service
- We may in our sole discretion immediately suspend, terminate or limit your access to the Rydo App and the Services if:
- we deem that your use of the Rydo App and Services is low and warrants termination of your access.
- We will notify you of such suspension, termination or limitation by email within five (5) business days. You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Rydo App or the Services.
- We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Rydo App and Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of our services.
- Jurisdiction, Severability and Waiver
- Any failure or delay by Rydo in exercising any right, power or privilege available to us will not operate as a waiver of that power or right.
- Changes to the fee schedule will take effect 30 days after this change is published on our website.
- All information within the Rydo App and provided with the Services is subject to change without notice.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PASSENGERS TO RECEIVE CASHBACK
- Bookings must be made via the link provided on our website or app or the cashback is not tracked;
Ensure the note “In Partnership with Rydo” (or GM Cabs) is displayed on each page of your booking as displayed below.
All completed stays will earn cashback offered at the time of the booking;
Cashback will be credited to the customer’s Booking.com wallet up to 64 days after checkout. (Allow 2-5 days processing time);
Customers must be already registered or should create an account with Booking.com and set up the Booking.com app, if the booking will be done via app.
Customers need to opt-in to the cashback offer when prompted during the booking process; If this is the first time you are eligible to
receive a cashback reward from Booking.com, you must go to your Profile >
Settings> Credit Card > Chose your Credit card and tick on “Use this card for my reward payments
This cashback offer does not stuck with any other existing loyalty promotions.
If you have a Genius account with Booking.com – your rewards will apply.
Cashback is eligible on accommodation bookings only. Car rentals, flights, and non-accommodation bookings are ineligible for cashback.
Cashback is ineligible if travel is not completed (i.e. cancelled, postponed or no-show);